Even if we end up walking in different paths, we’ll always be connected to each other. - Haruka Nanase
When straight guys eat a banana
sounds about right
Important info for the skeleton war
THIS IS WHAT A FUCKBOY IS?!
28. Character you’d want personified into a dog
Italy and Germany would both make great doggies don’t make me choose
one day I will draw Germany and Italy properly
woc problems: when you’re googling information to learn more about your ethnicity due to diaspora and seeing ads for “meeting sexy ________ women”.
They’re always there for one another, and even at the most strenuous times.
The hijab is not the most important part of being a Muslim woman, but it is certainly the most visible. In a time when Islamophobia only seems to be on the rise in the West, a practice that is so personal and diverse has become a warped and misunderstood part of a flat and monolithic picture of Muslim women.
in photos: ugly
in real life: ugly
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up